Ribbon cutting for Smithsonian exhibit | Arts & Culture
POPLAR BLUFF, MO (KFVS) - The Poplar Bluff Area Chamber of Commerce will host a ribbon cutting for the Smithsonian Museum exhibit on Main Street.
The ribbon cutting will be Tuesday, Jan. 3 at 4 p.m. at the Wheatley School and Museum on 921 Garfield Street.
Organized by the Smithsonian Institution Traveling Exhibition Services, the exhibit explores "The Way We Worked" in Butler County from the time of the early settlers to the present.
Copyright 2011 KFVS. All rights reserved.
Top Butler County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- State Treasurer Clint Zweifel returns unclaimed property, including to Southeast Mo.
- Old Town Cape announces 'Christmas Fun for Everyone' as 2013 Parade of Lights theme
- 1 dead after crash on LaSalle St. in Cape Girardeau
- Gov. Nixon proclaims May 18 National Kids to Parks Day
- Benefactors enhance décor at CJHS Tiger Fieldhouse