Tickets on sale for "Puss in Boots" performance | Arts & Culture
POPLAR BLUFF, MO (KFVS) - Tickets are on sale now for a children's musical version of "Puss in Boots" on Saturday, Jan. 21.
The Imaginary Theatre Company of St. Louis will return to the Tinnin Fine Arts Center for the show playing at 3 p.m. and 7 p.m.
You can buy tickets now by clicking here, visiting the Poplar Bluff Chamber of Commerce, the College Business Offices and at the door before each performance. Each ticket is $10.
“The mission of the Patrons of the Arts Society is to provide a quality level of entertainment at an affordable price,” said Dr. Wesley Payne, Vice President for Learning at Three Rivers. “Here in the Poplar Bluff area, we have great opportunities for outdoor recreation. The Patrons’ series expands the cultural offerings of the region and adds a different kind of entertainment option to the area.”
“Puss in Boots” is underwritten by the Missouri Arts Council and a generous donation from Southern Bank, with a new location on campus at Three Rivers College.
Companies or individuals interested in helping to sponsor Patrons of the Arts shows can call (573) 840-9527 for more information.
Copyright 2012 KFVS. All rights reserved.
Top Butler County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- State Treasurer Clint Zweifel returns unclaimed property, including to Southeast Mo.
- Old Town Cape announces 'Christmas Fun for Everyone' as 2013 Parade of Lights theme
- 1 dead after crash on LaSalle St. in Cape Girardeau
- Gov. Nixon proclaims May 18 National Kids to Parks Day
- Benefactors enhance décor at CJHS Tiger Fieldhouse