Names of John Deere dealerships to change July 1 | Business
(KFVS) - Starting July 1, Butler County Implement, Dexter Implement, French Implement, Malden Implement and Sikeston Implement will be changing their names to Greenway Equipment, Inc.
ConMac Missouri Investments bought each of the John Deere dealerships in 2009 and have operated them under current names until now. According to Greenway Equipment, Inc., the name change will match their current 17 dealership locations in Arkansas.
"We are very excited about getting a common name for all our locations," said Brad Nash, Regional VP. "This will greatly assist our marketing and branding efforts. The Greenway brand represents our commitment to our customers and our employees and we look forward to minimizing our customer's risk and growing their profits for years to come."
Nash says all personnel and operations will stay the same.
Copyright 2012 KFVS. All rights reserved.
Top Butler County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- State Treasurer Clint Zweifel returns unclaimed property, including to Southeast Mo.
- Old Town Cape announces 'Christmas Fun for Everyone' as 2013 Parade of Lights theme
- 1 dead after crash on LaSalle St. in Cape Girardeau
- Gov. Nixon proclaims May 18 National Kids to Parks Day
- Benefactors enhance décor at CJHS Tiger Fieldhouse