Trucks Gone Wild event scheduled for this weekend | Community Spirit
POPLAR BLUFF, MO (KFVS) - Trucks Gone Wild will be June 8-10 at Brick's Offroad Park.
Events for Trucks Gone Wild include:
- 10 a.m.- Mandatory driver meeting for pre-registered trucks on the stage at the slough
- 11 a.m. - Mud truck qualifying runs at the slough. All trucks have been pre-approved. Check the map outside the pro shop for locations. Park on the high side for the best seat in the house or in the shade in the woods on the low side. Cheer on your favorite driver as they have a 15-minute window to attempt to conquer the 300-foot slough. The Dirty Dozen (top 12 qualifiers from all five qualifying weekends) will compete for a $7,000 cash prize Labor Day weekend.
- $500 Hill and Hole Challenge (immediately after the mud truck qualifying runs at the slough). Mandatory drivers meeting in the mud field at the mobile stage vehicle prior to event. Trucks do NOT have to be pre-approved. Trucks ONLY. Check the map outside the pro shop for location. Helmet and seat belt required. $500 awarded to the fastest time.
- Truck Rodeo (immediately following the $500 Hill and Hole Challenge). Mandatory drivers meeting in the monster truck field at mobile stage vehicle prior to event. Trucks do NOT have to be pre-approved. Trucks ONLY. Helmet and seat belt required. Barrel racing. Timed event. Trophy awarded.
- 10 a.m. - Mandatory driver meeting at the bottom of Motor Hill.
- $1,000 Motor Hill Challenge (immediately after the driver meeting). Run order determined by drawing at the driver's meeting. Only rock crawlers permitted. Mandatory onboard fire extinguisher. Timed event. $1,000 awarded to the fastest crawler to complete the course.
Other upcoming events include:
July 13-15 (no admission for all ladies of all ages)
- Saturday - $7,000 Mud Truck Challenge/Qualifying Weekend #5 of 5
- Saturday - Women's ATV Rodeo, trophies awarded
- Saturday and Sunday - Slip 'N Mud slide
Aug. 31-Sept. 3 (Labor Day weekend)
- Friday - Driver appreciation dinner for the top 12 qualifiers, The Dirty Dozen
- Saturday - $7,000 Mud Truck Challenge weekend for The Dirty Dozen
- Saturday - Mud Truck racing at the drag strip (300-foot), $500 cash prize
- Sunday - Motor Hill challenge, $1,000 cash prize
- Tough Mudder. Check toughmudder.com for pricing and activities. NO VEHICLES ALLOWED
- Saturday - The slough anything goes. Get creative! Run for bragging rights!
- Sunday - "Only in a Jeep!" Timed event at P.D.'s pass
The offroad park says: respect fellow off-roaders, respect property, illegal activity not tolerated, no off-roading from midnight to 6 a.m., firearms and glass containers prohibited, and drink responsibly.
For more information, you can click here to visit them online.
Copyright 2012 KFVS. All rights reserved.