1st Annual Health Expo on Aug. 25 | Community Spirit
POPLAR BLUFF, MO (KFVS) - The Greater Poplar Bluff Area Chamber of Commerce and Poplar Bluff Regional Medical Center have announced their 1st Annual Health Expo will be Saturday, August 25 from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
The event will be in the Three Rivers College Bess Activity Center and the cost to attend is $1 for adults and children 12 and under are free.
The expo will offer free health screenings, information from local health providers and a kids zone sponsored by the Boys & Girls Club of Poplar Bluff. There will also be health panel discussions to answer your questions about heart health, cancer, senior health and women's health, along with a healthy cooking kitchen.
For more information about the Health Expo, you can call Shannon Eck at the Chamber office at 573-785-7761 or e-mail email@example.com.
Copyright 2012 KFVS. All rights reserved.
Top Butler County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- State Treasurer Clint Zweifel returns unclaimed property, including to Southeast Mo.
- Old Town Cape announces 'Christmas Fun for Everyone' as 2013 Parade of Lights theme
- 1 dead after crash on LaSalle St. in Cape Girardeau
- Gov. Nixon proclaims May 18 National Kids to Parks Day
- Benefactors enhance décor at CJHS Tiger Fieldhouse