Emergency Preparedness Summit Jan. 9 in Poplar Bluff | Community Spirit
BUTLER COUNTY, MO (KFVS) - The Poplar Bluff Police Department and Butler County Emergency Management Agency are co-sponsoring an Emergency Preparedness Summit Wednesday, January 9.
The summit will be at 9 a.m. at the Black River Coliseum. It is free and open to anyone interested in learning how to better prepare for emergency situations.
The featured speaker will be Joplin Police Chief Lane Roberts.
You can click here to reserve a ticket for the summit.
Copyright 2013 KFVS. All rights reserved.
Top Butler County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- State Treasurer Clint Zweifel returns unclaimed property, including to Southeast Mo.
- Old Town Cape announces 'Christmas Fun for Everyone' as 2013 Parade of Lights theme
- 1 dead after crash on LaSalle St. in Cape Girardeau
- Gov. Nixon proclaims May 18 National Kids to Parks Day
- Benefactors enhance décor at CJHS Tiger Fieldhouse