Poplar Bluff administrators raise money for The Salvation Army | Events
POPLAR BLUFF, MO (KFVS) - Poplar Bluff R-I Superintendent Chris Hon and Fifth and Sixth Grade Center Principal Mike Owen were among about 20 school administrators volunteering to ring bells for The Salvation Army on Monday, December 3.
They rang the bell at Walmart as part of an annual tradition.
Copyright 2012 KFVS. All rights reserved.
Top Butler County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- State Treasurer Clint Zweifel returns unclaimed property, including to Southeast Mo.
- Old Town Cape announces 'Christmas Fun for Everyone' as 2013 Parade of Lights theme
- 1 dead after crash on LaSalle St. in Cape Girardeau
- Gov. Nixon proclaims May 18 National Kids to Parks Day
- Benefactors enhance décor at CJHS Tiger Fieldhouse