Education reform groups tour Poplar Bluff schools | Events
POPLAR BLUFF, MO (KFVS) - Poplar Bluff R-I Superintendent Chris Hon advocates equability in the state formula among Missouri schools during a recent tour education reform groups took of the Boys and Girls Club in Poplar Bluff.
Also pictured are: BGC Executive Director Chris Rushin, Children’s Education Council of Missouri Director Kate Casas, Missouri Education Reform Council Coordinator Joe Knodell, state Rep. Steve Cookson of Fairdealing, and several BGC members.
Copyright 2013 KFVS. All rights reserved.
Top Butler County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- State Treasurer Clint Zweifel returns unclaimed property, including to Southeast Mo.
- Old Town Cape announces 'Christmas Fun for Everyone' as 2013 Parade of Lights theme
- 1 dead after crash on LaSalle St. in Cape Girardeau
- Gov. Nixon proclaims May 18 National Kids to Parks Day
- Benefactors enhance décor at CJHS Tiger Fieldhouse