Boil order issued for parts of Poplar Bluff. | Health
POPLAR BLUFF, MO (KFVS) - The Butler County Public Water Supply Dist. 1 has issued a boil water order for parts of Poplar Bluff.
As of 11:50 a.m. on Monday, Nov. 14, the following streets are under the order:
- East Outer Road
- Discount Drive
- Fashionable Circle
- Co. Rd. 301
- Co. Rd. 302
- Co. Rd. 304
- Co. Rd. 321
- All of Hidden Hills Subdivision
For more information, you can call the water supply district at 573-785-5010.
Copyright 2011 KFVS. All rights reserved.
Top Butler County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- State Treasurer Clint Zweifel returns unclaimed property, including to Southeast Mo.
- Old Town Cape announces 'Christmas Fun for Everyone' as 2013 Parade of Lights theme
- 1 dead after crash on LaSalle St. in Cape Girardeau
- Gov. Nixon proclaims May 18 National Kids to Parks Day
- Benefactors enhance décor at CJHS Tiger Fieldhouse