Rte. 142 to be reduced for bridge repairs | News
BUTLER COUNTY, MO (KFVS) - The Missouri Department of Transportation says Route 142 will be reduced to one lane while crews make bridge repairs.
The bridge is located between County Road 275 and County Road 357.
Weather permitting, crews will be working Monday, April 16 through Thursday, April 19 from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
MoDOT says the work zone will be marked with signs. Drivers are urged to use extreme caution while in the area.
For more information, you can contact MoDOT's Customer Service Center toll-free at 1-888-ASK-MODOT (1-888-275-6636) or visit www.modot.org/southeast.
Copyright 2012 KFVS. All rights reserved.
Top Butler County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- State Treasurer Clint Zweifel returns unclaimed property, including to Southeast Mo.
- Old Town Cape announces 'Christmas Fun for Everyone' as 2013 Parade of Lights theme
- 1 dead after crash on LaSalle St. in Cape Girardeau
- Gov. Nixon proclaims May 18 National Kids to Parks Day
- Benefactors enhance décor at CJHS Tiger Fieldhouse