2012 Spring Turkey Season harvest numbers available | News
BUTLER COUNTY, MO (KFVS) - The Missouri Department of Conservation is reporting their 2012 spring turkey season numbers.
The regular season runs April 16 through May 6.
According to the MDC, recently 2012 spring harvest numbers for Butler County include:
- 158 - Turkey total
- 113 - Adult gobbler
- 0 - Adult hen
- 45 - Juvenile gobbler
- 0 - Juvenile hen
- 0 - Bearded hen
You can click here to see the entire harvest map.
For more information on spring tagging and checking procedures, you can click here.
You can e-mail us pictures of your spring turkey kill to cNews@kfvs12.com or click here to upload them. Don't forget to include your name, where you're from and a brief description of the picture. The pictures will be used online in a slideshow and possibly on-air.
Copyright KFVS 2012. All rights reserved.
Top Butler County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- State Treasurer Clint Zweifel returns unclaimed property, including to Southeast Mo.
- Old Town Cape announces 'Christmas Fun for Everyone' as 2013 Parade of Lights theme
- 1 dead after crash on LaSalle St. in Cape Girardeau
- Gov. Nixon proclaims May 18 National Kids to Parks Day
- Benefactors enhance décor at CJHS Tiger Fieldhouse