Boil order for Wayne, Butler Counties has been lifted | News
BUTLER COUNTY, MO (KFVS) - The Public Water Supply District #4 of Wayne and Butler Counties says the boil water order has been lifted.
The boil order was issued on Monday, April 30 after a water main break.
Copyright 2012 KFVS. All rights reserved.
Top Butler County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- State Treasurer Clint Zweifel returns unclaimed property, including to Southeast Mo.
- Old Town Cape announces 'Christmas Fun for Everyone' as 2013 Parade of Lights theme
- 1 dead after crash on LaSalle St. in Cape Girardeau
- Gov. Nixon proclaims May 18 National Kids to Parks Day
- Benefactors enhance décor at CJHS Tiger Fieldhouse