MoDOT holding online auction for parcels of land | News
BUTLER COUNTY, MO (KFVS) - The Missouri Department of Transportation began an online land auction on May 9 for four parcels of land in Butler, Stoddard, Howell and Shannon Counties.
The properties offered in the online auction include:
- Parcel E10592: 0.46 acres located on Route PP in Poplar Bluff
- Parcel E10637: 3.93 acres located at the intersection of Routes 60 and 51 at Fisk
- Parcel HO177: 0.99 acres located at the intersection of Routes 60 and NN in Howell County
- Parcel SH037: 0.526 acres located at the intersection of Route 60 and County Road 638 in Shannon County
If interested, you can visit the online auction at www.modot.org/southeast through 10 a.m. on May 30.
Additionally, two former maintenance facilities located in Arbyrd and Brazeau are for sale by sealed bid.
The Arbyrd facility is a 3.9-acre parcel located at the southwest corner of the intersection of Route 412 and County Road 610 in Dunklin County.
The Brazeau facility is a 3.43-acre parcel located on the north side of Route C, approximately 750 feet west of the intersection of Routes C and D in Perry County.
Both parcels will be sold by sealed bid. Bids will be opened and read at 1 p.m. and 1:30 p.m. on Thursday, May 31 for the Arbyrd and Brazeau facilities, respectively.
For more information about the parcels for sale, you can click here to visit MoDOT online.
Copyright 2012 KFVS. All rights reserved.
Top Butler County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- State Treasurer Clint Zweifel returns unclaimed property, including to Southeast Mo.
- Old Town Cape announces 'Christmas Fun for Everyone' as 2013 Parade of Lights theme
- 1 dead after crash on LaSalle St. in Cape Girardeau
- Gov. Nixon proclaims May 18 National Kids to Parks Day
- Benefactors enhance décor at CJHS Tiger Fieldhouse