Rt. 67 to be reduced for pavement repairs | News
BUTLER COUNTY, MO (KFVS) - The Missouri Department of Transportation says northbound Route 67 will be reduced to one lane while contractor crews make pavement repairs.
This section of road is located between Rt. 67/60 interchange and Rt. PP.
Weather permitting, crews will be working starting at 7 a.m. on Monday, Dec. 10 and will reopen Monday, Dec. 17 at 4:30 p.m.
MoDOT says the work zone will be marked with signs. Drivers are urged to use extreme caution while in the area.
For additional information, contact MoDOT's Customer Service Center toll-free at 1-888-ASK-MODOT (1-888-275-6636) or visit www.modot.org/southeast.
Copyright 2012 KFVS. All rights reserved.
Top Butler County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- State Treasurer Clint Zweifel returns unclaimed property, including to Southeast Mo.
- Old Town Cape announces 'Christmas Fun for Everyone' as 2013 Parade of Lights theme
- 1 dead after crash on LaSalle St. in Cape Girardeau
- Gov. Nixon proclaims May 18 National Kids to Parks Day
- Benefactors enhance décor at CJHS Tiger Fieldhouse