2 from Doniphan injured after head on crash in Butler County | News
BUTLER COUNTY, MO (KFVS)- Two people were injured Saturday morning after a head on crash just inside the Butler County line.
According to Missouri Highway Patrol, it happened around 5:40 a.m. on Highway 160, 200 feet west of the county line.
Crash investigators say a 1993 Ford Tempo driven by Belinda G. Collette, 59, of Doniphan, Missouri, crossed the center line and struck head on a 2012 Ford F150 driven by Jeffrey E. Young, 49, of Park Hills, Mo.
Collette and a passenger, Katie R. West, 17, of Doniphan, received moderate injuries and were taken by ambulance to a Poplar Bluff hospital.
Troopers say West wasn't wearing a seat belt. Both vehicles were totaled.
Copyright 2012 KFVS. All rights reserved.
Top Butler County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- State Treasurer Clint Zweifel returns unclaimed property, including to Southeast Mo.
- Old Town Cape announces 'Christmas Fun for Everyone' as 2013 Parade of Lights theme
- 1 dead after crash on LaSalle St. in Cape Girardeau
- Gov. Nixon proclaims May 18 National Kids to Parks Day
- Benefactors enhance décor at CJHS Tiger Fieldhouse