POPLAR BLUFF, MO (KFVS) - National Prescription Drug Take Back Day is Saturday, April 27.
It's a day to turn in your unused or expired medication for safe disposal.
There will be several locations in the area that will be taking unused or expired medications on Saturday.
The locations are:
- Greater Poplar Bluff Area Chamber of Commerce, 111 West Pine Street, from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Doniphan Police Department, 124 Jefferson, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Reynold's County Sheriff's Department, 2319 Green Street in Centerville, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Ellsinore City Hall, 11 West Cleveland, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Dexter Police Department, 305 Cooper Street, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Piedmont Ambulance Shed, 130 West Elm, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
For more information visit www.dea.gov.